Friday, August 30, 2013

Technology on Campus

I have really enjoyed visiting the classrooms all week. It gives me such great insight into student and teacher needs as an instructional leader, allows me to interact in a positive and supportive way verses disciplinarian and provides a vehicle for my own personal growth.
In fact, one of my favorite visits of the day allowed me to grow technologically. Mr. McCafferty's ELA classes were learning how to set up  Edmodo accounts and create their own personal Avatars.  
 Make sure you ask your daughter/son about her/his favorite part of the day/week tonight at dinner or while they get ready for bed. 

As a side, please make sure to check the 7th grade calendar (use the drop down menu if you are on a mobile device) because I have added the first round of Bundle Tests for every core class. Students may not know the tests are coming yet, but you can help them plan ahead if you are in the know! The dates may change plus/minus one day due to a number of things, but this gives you a general sense of the time frame.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment