Monday, August 5, 2013

Quick post about my son...

Since many of you are aware of the challenges I face right along with you raising an adolescent, I thought you would appreciate the current status of how things are going with my son. Even though he is not failing any classes at the moment (an adventure we weathered regularly during his Sophomore year), he is still facing consequences for some of his choices behaviorally.
Funny little tidbit about where we are with him-
-He's been grounded from electronics of any kind, friends, and all around general happiness if you ask him for a week.
He is allowed one phone call to one friend at night for under five minutes. During dinner earlier, I realized how much he feels like this is prison when he asked his father and me, "So, can I get my one phone call now?"

I am also looking forward to the kids going back to school even if I am already back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment