Friday, September 13, 2013

This Week was PACKED!

We started the week on a Monday- a first for this school year- and managed to pack in some great events for the rest of the week!!

We played a great game of volleyball on Tuesday night, an amazing football game on Wednesday night, had a great turnout for Open House on Thursday night and then experienced our first Free Seating in the cafeteria during lunch on Friday! The students were so well behaved throughout each of the aforementioned. Thank you for the way you support our efforts by reinforcing expectations at home.


 Wednesday Night Football 9/11/13

9-11-13 Football pics in ppt 


 The above link will take you to my SkyDrive. I have shared pictures of the football game from Wednesday night. Thank you to Mrs. Hodges for taking and sharing such great pictures!!!! If you have pictures you don't mind me posting on my blog, please send them in an email and I will upload them.

I have been asked how to "follow" this blog a number of times by parents, I have no idea! If you do, please post a comment online or email me with directions, so I can post directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment