Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome (Back)!

Welcome back 7th Grade Friends and Family of Park Crest!
 
If you are new to the district, I am Vicki King. The 7th Grade Assistant Principal. I work alongside Chris Shanahan, the 7th Grade Counselor with an excellent and dynamic group of teachers. We look forward to meeting you very soon. This blog will serve a variety of purposes this year. I will post information regarding upcoming grade level assignments, activities, assemblies and many other important items, so please check this site frequently.
 
To all my returning families- Congratulations! You survived 6th grade!!! Welcome to 7th grade. It is going to be a wonderful and exciting year! As always, I embark on this journey with you as an administrator, friend and someone who can empathize fully with the many challenges of raising adolescents. Again, I hope to entertain and possibly enlighten you as I share how my own son's high school career moves along which is sure to be exciting if it is anything like last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment